Thanks for your interest in the Upstate South Carolina Alliance. As the regional economic development organization that represents the 10-county northwestern corner of South Carolina, we believe people and relationships are key to making our economy prosper.
Our efforts are funded through public-private partnership, and we work to strengthen connections between the communities that we represent and the private-sector investors who share our commitment to building a prosperous and diverse business environment for Upstate South Carolina.
We provide our investors with a program of benefits that includes meaningful opportunities to network and build relationships, access to high quality research services and data, education and information sharing opportunities, broad marketing exposure, and other amenities aimed at helping investors foster connections and grow their business.
Join us! If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of investing in the Upstate SC Alliance, contact Lauren Scoggins, Director of Investor & Public Relations, at 864.283.2305 or by email at email@example.com.
- Abbeville County Economic Development Partnership
- Alliance Pickens
- Anderson County Economic Development
- Cherokee County Development Board
- City of Anderson
- City of Clinton
- City of Easley
- City of Fountain Inn
- City of Greenville
- City of Mauldin
- City of Spartanburg
- City of Union
- Greenville Area Development Corporation
- Greenville County
- Greenwood County
- Greer Development Corporation
- Laurens County Development Corporation
- Oconee Economic Alliance
- South Carolina Department of Commerce
- Spartanburg Economic Futures Group
- Union County Development Board