Serving more than 1,900 Investors, the Greenville Chamber’s vision is a globally competitive Upstate economy where businesses succeed and people prosper. Its mission is to lead, convene and mobilize the business community to drive regional economic growth.
It accomplishes this by:
– Advocating for policies that promote business growth AND opposing policies that stifle growth.
– Connecting businesses to clients, programs and resources that will help their businesses grow.
– Developing our next generation of business leaders and community stakeholders.
– Accelerating regional economic growth by working with area partners to attract, develop and retain talent, and expanding our entrepreneurial ecosystem.
– Including all stakeholders in initiatives that allow all citizens the opportunity to share in the Upstate’s economic prosperity.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Accreditation
On November 12, 2020, the Accrediting Board of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce designated the Greenville Chamber as an Accredited chamber with 5-Stars. Accreditation indicates that a chamber of commerce operates under effective organizational procedures and contributes to significant positive change in the community. To achieve this standing, we performed an intensive self-assessment of our operations in nine areas of work, including governance, government affairs, and technology.
Senior VP, Economic Competitiveness
550 South Main Street, Suite 550
Greenville, SC 29601
Phone: (864) 239-3714
Fax: (864) 282-8549
Email: [email protected]