You can find a broad selection of reports on the Upstate at our Reports & Fact Sheets page.
Not seeing what you’re looking for? Contact the Research Department for customized data, lists and reports.
The Upstate SC Alliance’s Research Department invests in many database tools and resources to maintain comprehensive and timely economic data. Some of our tools include: EMSI, Hoovers, DataMyne, ESRI Business Analyst, and our own proprietary Upstate Industry Database. Whether you are interested in comparing an occupation across labor markets, mapping commute patterns, obtaining the most recent demographic information, or identifying growth within one of our target industries, we can help you find the information you need.
Check out these sample reports that illustrate the types of information that we can provide:
- Example of Occupation Report by Emsi (including record of growth, earnings, trends, and demographic data): Occupation Snapshot of Team Assemblers (SOC 51-2092)
- Maps showing Upstate Labor – Inflow and Outflow (Top 25 Home Counties of Upstate Workers and Top 25 Work Counties of Upstate Residents)
- Example of Regional Comparison Labor Report by Emsi: Compare Regions – Manufacturing Production Occupations (5 Year)
- Example of Custom Industry Table by NAICS codes with growth trends, earnings, and number of establishments: Textiles/Smart Textiles Upstate Industry Table
- Upstate Community Profile for 10 County Region by ESRI: Community Profile
Please let us know if we can support your search with customized data and reports.